Certified to FIA homologation standards, the GP Pro Comp has a three-layer construction offering ultimate protection and lightweight construction, while the breathable lining aids driver comfort. Pre-curved arms and legs and stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm offer optimum levels of movement and comfort, while the cuffs on the arms and legs keep everything in place and prevent the material from bunching up. Other thoughtful details include a soft, ribbed knit collar and flat seams on the shoulders. Also available in a boot cut version for the US market only; this suit is SFI homologated only.
• Three-layer, lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
• 100% Aramidic outer shell fabric has exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Adjustable collar and belted waist for a precise fit.
• Premium YKK doubled-slidered zipper personalized for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Thigh pockets for convenient and unobtrusive storage.
• Comes in range of aggressive new colorways and design detailing.
• Sold with laundry bag for convenience. The bag also helps protect the suit’s fibers.
• Athletic/regular fit.
• Weight 305g/sqm.
**Complies with FIA standard 8856-2000**