Designed and developed in the World Endurance Championship, the FIA homologated pit-crew Tech-M Glove is constructed from flame-resistant aramidic fiber and features strategically positioned impact-absorbing foam reinforcement and silicon printed zones for grip and dexterity. Offering grip and shock absorption for pit activities such as changing wheel, this homologated glove is lightweight with a reduced material construction. The Tech-M Glove also features an elasticated wrist and wide open aperture making it easy and quick for mechanics to take off and put on.
• Designed and developed specifically for pit-crew needs.
• Bonded flame-resistant aramid fiber main construction for optimized levels of performance, comfort and improved safety.
• Silicon FR® coated patches which incorporates foams for impact absorber level on knuckle and fingers.
• Silicon FR® reinforced Aramid fiber patch on thumb-second finger area for a great abrasion resistance performance
• Strategically positioned Textured Goat Nappa 1mm inserts on palm patches for optimized level of grip, abrasion resistance and shock absorption when using a wheel gun.
• Pre-curved fingers and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
• Alpinestars cuff opening design incorporates 180° elasticated wrist for secure tight fit and a silicone tab for ease to take off the glove.
*Complies with FIA standard 8856-2000*