adidas ClimaCool race wear incorporates proven technologies to provide a high level of protection whilst also affording greater performance, stamina and comfort for the driver.
Developing in conjunction with a leading research facility and adidas development drivers from NASCAR, IndyCar, LMP1 & GT to offer maximum cooling and breathability in the most demanding environments.
ClimaCool fabrics actively conduct heat and sweat away from the body through a combination of heat and moisture dissipating materials and three-dimensional fabrics that allow air to circulate close to the skin and reduce core body temperature.
Featuring 3-D engineering and flex panels in key areas to boost athletic freedom of movement and provide great comfort whilst in the driving position.
ClimaCool Race Suit :
- Lightweight 290gr/sqm 100% Nomex® sandwich construction.
- ClimaCool technology allows exceptional cooling, breathability and moisture wicking.
- Fully floating sleeves and 3-D engineering for optimum fit.
- Recessed extraction handles increases comfort when wearing a HANS device.
- Flat seam construction and soft knit collar for added comfort.
**Limited sizes available in stock**