Certified to FIA homologation standards, the lightweight GP Tech v2 suit has a three-layer construction with a breathable liner for optimum levels of protection, lightness and driver comfort. Other neat driver touches include stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm, with a twill outershell and aramid lining for maximum lightness and breathability. Featuring a fully floating arm construction, pre-curved arms and legs, and stretch panels on the knees, crotch, elbows, waist and spine for driver comfort and an optimized fit. Other considered design details include internal flat seams on the shoulder, breathable side panels and an angled front flap to guarantee a secure closure.
• Updated outer shell uses lighter weight material.
• Formula 1 derived stretch panels are strategically placed at the center of the spine, lower back, elbow, crotch and knee zones to provide great flexibility, both in and out of the car, and aid entry and exit from the cockpit.
• Reduced material volume in chest area to ensure maximum weight reduction and less material bunching under belts.
• Nomex® anti-static outer shell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Soft and thin wrist and ankle cuffs for maximum comfort and reduced weight.
• Soft collar with knit fabric and secure hook & loop closure for improved comfort.
• Printed logos help maintain the suit’s material integrity while reducing weight.
• Premium YKK thin lightweight zipper personalized with Alpinestars leather puller, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
• Thigh pockets for convenient and unobtrusive storage.
• Sold with laundry bag for convenience. The bag also helps protect the suit’s fibers.
• Athletic fit.
• Weight 270g/sqm
**Complies with FIA standard 8856-2000**