Fully FIA homologated, the Radar Shoe has been specifically designed and developed for professional pit-crews, with a reinforced heel and toe box, fireproof Nomex, perforation zones and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for grip and support – ideal for fast pit stops and long days in the garage.
• Designed and developed for professional pit-crews.
• Main upper constructed from leather plus bycast carbon leather on heel and toe areas for durability and protection.
• Strategically placed perforated zones for cooling performance and maximized airflow.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving. • Tongue features perforated soft padding for comfort and improved it.
• Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement. • Ankle support improves comfort and support when kneeling and moving quickly during pit-stops.
• Fireproof Nomex fabric ensures comfort and safety and a complete foot protection.
**Complies with FIA standard 8856-2000**