Certified to FIA homologation standards, the Stella GP Pro Comp has been designed specifically for the female form. It boasts a three—layer construction for protection and lightness, while the breathable lining aids driver comfort. Pre-curved arms and legs and stretch panels on the crotch, waist and underarm offer optimum levels of movement and comfort, while the cuffs on the arms and legs keep everything in place and prevent the material from bunching up. Other details include a soft, ribbed knit collar and flat seams on the shoulders. Also available in a boot cut version for the US market only; this suit is SFI homologated only.
• Three-layer, lightweight suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
• Adjustable collar and belted waist for a precise fit.
• Female anatomical torso, while the leg and arm paneling is patterned for an optimum fit while driving.
• Premium YKK double-slidered zipper personalized for a versatile and customizable fit
• Thigh pockets offer convenient, unobtrusive storage.
• Sold with laundry bag for convenience. The bag also helps protect the suits fibers.
• Weight 305g/sqm
**Complies with FIA standard 8856-2000**