Available with an update rate of 20, 10 or 5 times a second, the VBOX IISX features a built in display, SD card logging, high speed brake trigger input, CAN interface and two sets of analogue and digital outputs.
Due to its small size and simple installation, VBOX IISX is ideally suited for use in cars, bikes, off road vehicles and boats.
If you don't want to use a Base Station, then the VBOX IISX range of GPS data loggers gives the highest 'stand alone' positional accuracy of our range, utilising the free WAAS/EGNOS correction service to give <1m positional accuracy.
Positional accuracies of 40cm (standard) or 20cm (optional) are also available when used in conjunction with a Racelogic DGPS Base Station.
The VBOX IISX has a host of features which makes it a very powerful and flexible vehicle testing data logger.
- Available with 5, 10, or 20 Hz update rate
- CAN interface for logging of vehicle data
- CAN Bus interface: connect to all VBOX input modules
- Logs up to 24 data channels in addition to up to 13 standard GPS channels
- +/- 10cm brake distance accuracy
- USB and RS232 serial interface
- SD card logging
- 2 x Analogue outputs + 2 x Digital outputs
- Accurate brake/event trigger input
- OLED screen display
- Front panel configuration buttons
- Wide range of power input: 6 – 30V