VBOX Micro is a small, water resistant (IP66) GPS data logger designed for harsher environments and is very well suited to long term data collection.
Log rates can be configured from 10Hz down to 1 sample per minute. A versatile CAN interface allows data to be logged from a vehicle's CAN bus or from any of the VBOX interface modules.
VBOX Micro is ideal for durability testing, motorcycles, boats, mining trucks and race cars.
- Logs data at up to 10Hz directly to compact flash card
- User adjustable log rate from 100ms/sample to 60s/sample
- VCI CAN input for connection to third-party CAN modules and Vehicle CAN
- Files are stored into folders by date
- Low power consumption means VBOX Micro can run for days on a compact battery pack
- IP66 rated enclosure
- Logging of up to 13 GPS channels, plus module dependent CAN channels
- A persistent odometer channel helps track long distance tests over multiple days or weeks
- LED operational status indication
- Supplied with VBOX tools data analysis software