This model has been designed and engineered to give drivers the ultimate performance fit and feel. The Supermono v2 is an ultra-lightweight racing shoe constructed using premium materials with every component reduced in order to save weight. Featuring a new ‘sock’ construction which is designed to deliver a more sock-like fit, this shoe is also equipped with a more contoured, sculpted shape to better adapt to the lines of the feet, and has a minimal, fuss-free construction for maximum lightness with strategically placed perforated zones for exceptional ventilation.
• Main upper material is constructed using superior bovine leather the optimum blend of superior mechanical resistance and driver comfort.
• Main upper leather material made by patented one-piece design for a highly reduced material construction for greater comfort and performance in the cockpit.
• Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength.
• Collar padding constructed from nitrile rubber for comfort and light weight.
• Insole in Texon and micro-porous material on the upper for comfort and light weight.
• Complies with SFI (SFI: 3.3/5) homologation standard.