Following years of development and testing in Formula 1 Alpinestars is, once again, pioneering the very latest word in driving performance and technology. Featuring Alpinestars’ patented one-piece kangaroo leather design construction for structural strength, an innovative new strap closure system and constructed using premium materials, the FIA homologated Supermono is extremely lightweight and ergonomic. Featuring strategically perforated zones and heat-resistant aramidic fiber lining. Every detail on the Supermono has been designed to excel under the toughest racing conditions imaginable and give drivers the ultimate in performance fit and feel.
• Main upper chassis constructed from supple, lightweight kangaroo leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability.
• Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue and collar for improved ventilation and breathability and comfort.
• Tubular lining construction in para-aramidic fiber material for excellent levels of heatresistant, weight-saving and reduced seams to improve all round comfort.
• Alpinestars new closure design features an extensive Velcro® strap and elasticated gusset CarbonX® that closes across the instep allowing for an ergonomic fit and a patented one-piece design for a highly reduced material construction for greater comfort and performance in the cockpit. The Velcro® closure offers a secure and personalized fit and incorporates perforations for cooling comfort. The lace-less design offers quick and easy in/out and weight-saving and safety.
• Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound sole with special line textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions
**Complies with FIA standard 8856-2000**