The Bell KC7 is certified to the CMR standard, developed jointly by the FIA Institute and the Snell Memorial Foundation. This standard has been developed to create safer and lighter helmets for use in karting.
THE KC7-CMR Specifications
- Ultra-lightweight helmet featuring a Carbon/Glass shell: 1185g in sizes 54 till 56 and 1230g in sizes 57 till 59 (+/- 3%)
- Very attractive style based on HP7, used in F1.
- 2mm shield with double screen anti-fog (DSAF) for optimal vision under all circumstances.
- Powerful top and chin bar ventilations thanks to a total of no less than 14 air intakes and extraction channels.
- Optimized shell & shield design resulting in improved aerodynamic behaviour and energy absorbing capacities
- Air intake 2 parts, top spoiler, side air intakes, side air extractors and chin bar gurney available separately
- Non-fireproof lining for extra durability
Snell-FIA CMR-2016 approved