The Tech-1 Z V2 shoe boasts a new ‘SOCK’ construction which is designed to deliver a more sock-like fit. The lightweight shoe has a more contoured shape and is thus more proportioned to better adapt to the morphology of the feet, thereby improving comfort in the cockpit and reducing driver fatigue. There is also an ergonomic foot bed to ensure the foot maintains a natural, comfortable posture while also allowing maximum flexibility, support and free foot movement.
• Elastic fireproof collar and gusset for weight saving and comfort while also enhancing the general fit.
• Elastic collar features silicon printing for durability.
• Front and rear pull tabs for an easy entry and a precise fit.
• Perforated inner gusset padding for improved comfort and breathability.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and footbed for enhanced driver comfort.
• All graphic detailing on the leather features transfer technology for weight saving and improved performance.
• Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, heel and toe for maximum ventilation and breathability.
• Integrated fireproof PU heel for additional protection.
• Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a multi-compound construction, an integrated insole and an ergonomic polypropylene heel counter for maximum support, stability and protection.